Customer success manager / 3D Shared Reality
We are scaling-up sales and deployments of our 3D Shared Reality SaaS platform for industrial sites, which is used by energy and water customers across Europe, the UK and North America. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to support our clients at every stage of the process, from initial adoption of our solution to full replication across their teams and sites.
At the intersection of product management, customer support and technical sales, this position is ideal for multi-skilled professionals who are human-centric, have strong technical background and an appetite for cutting-edge technology (3D, big data, Machine Learning).
As Customer Success Manager, you will work day-to-day with:
- the Product Dev Team to find the best way to address customers’ technical pain points through our solution and participate in the product roadmap definition,
- the 3D Artificial Intelligence team to match customers’ data with our 3D Machine Learning algorithms,
- the Sales team to deliver product demonstrations and help building a strong case during engagements with new prospects.
Walking our prospects and clients through the unique value delivered by Samp is a very rewarding role, in a blue ocean market.
Being an early employee at Samp helps shape the pace of our growth, our organization and business culture.
Technical skills and experience
Significant Experience with several of the following:
- Experience as Scrum master or agile mentor
- Test engineering: Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven Development…
- Infrastructure as Code tools
- CI/CD pipelines
- Design and implementation of highly scalable backend systems and algorithms for high throughput, performance, reliability and latency.
Requirements for the Role:
- Technical / Engineering degree with experience working with data & software
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Experience in customer-facing roles within B2B organizations
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Content production: online doc, FAQ, tutorials, videos, webinars, AMA…
- Familiar, or with a taste to learn some of the following: reality capture, 3D, Client/Server & serverless architecture, devops, Infrastructure as Code
- You are proficient in English, another language is a plus
- Process industry knowledge (Energy, Water, etc) is a plus
Profile and culture
- You want to have an impact on the sustainable transformation of heavy industry.
- You have an entrepreneurial culture, with a role that can evolve quickly.
- You like to work in a multicultural team and you believe in collective intelligence.
- You are a constant learner, as well as thoughtful and kind.
- You are open to strong feedback and can adapt quickly.
- You want to build the foundations of a fast-growing digital industrial start-up.
- Start date: September 2022 onwards
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: 75011 Paris part time & home office (France & neighboring countries)
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s experience
If interested: please send a short intro email to email@example.com specifying your start date with an attached resume and any link to your previous work (Github / Bitbucket ..)