Full Stack Developer
We are currently building a SaaS platform which is to be deployed for large energy customers across the UK and Europe. We are opening a position of Scrum master to help the team members to improve their practices. It also includes development of the product and technical mentoring. Being an early engineer at Samp allows you to shape not only the direction of the product but the development culture as well.
Technical skills and experience
Significant Experience with several of the following:
- Design and implementation of highly scalable backend systems and algorithms for high throughput, performance, reliability and latency.
- NoSQL Databases
Experience with AWS cloud hosting
- Experience in agile teams
Technical topics mostly required:
- Object Oriented Design
- Design of rich client application
- Incremental Design
- Client/Server architecture: Web API, Hypermedia and HATEOAS
- Test engineering: Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven Development…
- Serverless architecture and containerization
- CI/CD pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code tools
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelors/Master in computer science.
- 3+ years of relevant development experience.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Closely work with the rest of the team members to develop, test, deploy, and operate high quality software.
- You are proficient in English.
Profile and culture
- You want to have an impact on the sustainable transformation of heavy industry.
- You want to build the foundations of a fast-growing digital industrial start-up.
- You prefer incremental design and you are interested in agile and devops methodologies.
- You have an entrepreneurial culture, willing to take on new challenges with a mission that can evolve quickly over time.
- You like to work in a multicultural team and you believe in collective intelligence.
- You are an eager learner, as well as thoughtful and kind.
- You are open to strong feedback and can adapt quickly.
- You might even be interested in meeting customers on the ground, at real industrial facilities.
- Start date: March 2022 onwards
- Duration: CDI
- Location: 75006 Paris (Possible remote)
- Competitive Salary
If interested: please send a short intro email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your start date with an attached resume and any link to your previous work (Github / Bitbucket ..)
Full Stack Developer
We are opening a position where the developer will work on both the back-end and the front-end of the product. It also includes collaboration on the definition and the implementation of the cloud architecture and orchestration of the different components.