In order to build Digital Twins of Industrial sites, the 2D information systems (functional schematics of the facility) plays an important part as a reliable source of information. So in order to integrate this into the twin, the role of the engineer is to make the digital schematics from the Images and integrate the solution in the product. The different activities include:
- Understand and familiarize with the current 2D prototype.
- Work with the AI team to design and brainstorm about the system and network architecture
- Implement existing or design CNNs; Data Augmentation, Object detection, OCR, Template matching
- Work on the data collection strategy using the performance Reports.
- Work with the development team and Integrate the models in the production environment.
- Degree in Computer Science with background in Machine Learning related topics
- Familiar with Darknet, CNN approaches & Docker
- Network hyper-parameter optimisation knowledge
- Inference GPU Acceleration with CUDA, TensorRT, cuDNN or similar
- 2-3 year of experience
- You are proficient in English
PROFILE AND CULTURE
- You are interested in building the first foundations of a fast-growing tech start-up
- You have an entrepreneurial culture, willing to take on new challenges with a mission that can evolve quickly over time
- You are autonomous and very proactive in proposing solutions
- You are open to strong feedback and can adapt quickly
- Start date: December 2021 onwards
- Location: Agaronov’ 75006 Paris
- Education Level: Masters
- Possible partial remote
- Competitive Salary