We have been building & deploying our pilots for large energy customers across the UK and Europe. We are looking for a Front End Developer who will join our team in delivering the SaaS product. Our application would be used by different actors in the Industrial sector to perform their daily operations on the 3D model. In this role, you would be performing development of the front-end and UI/UX. As the users interact with 3D models, it would include working with Web based 3D frameworks and back end services from a responsive UI. The front end would very significantly shape the user experience, hence its implementation is one of the important cornerstone for the product. As this is a startup role, it will require you to work on a range of different tasks which is an excellent opportunity to learn for a curious action-oriented engineer. Being an early engineer at Samp allows you to shape not only the direction of the product but the engineering culture as well.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Take part in GUI development of the application (including its UI and 3D elements).
- Perform initial use case tests for UI/UX to provide the best customer experience.
- Be responsible for design and implementation of UI components.
- Develop web-based user interfaces, applications, and Web Service integration APIs using WEB Services and REST Services.
- Work as a team with backend developers to provide full end-to-end solutions.
- Be responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for web applications.
- Be responsible for working with the configuration management and administration teams to provide accurate build and deployment instructions.
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed.
In this role, you’ll need …
- BS/MS degree or equivalent
- WEBGL or OPENGL knowledge and Willingness to learn Web 3D rendering Frameworks like Cesium, Potree or Threejs.
- Knowledge Web frameworks to accelerate responsive UI development (Angular.js, React.js,Knockout.js,JQUERY,AJAX).
- Experience with best practices in design patterns.
- Experience in using Git source control.
- You are proficient in English
Nice to haves ..
- Experience with Build Management, Software Configuration Management, Change Management, Test management and Release Management activities.
- Knowledge and experience with Test-Driven Development and/or Behaviour-Driven Development.
- Knowledge of User Experience design methodologies a plus.
- Knowledge of other languages like python, c/c++,
PROFILE AND CULTURE
- You are interested in building the first foundations of a fast-growing tech start-up.
- You have an entrepreneurial culture, willing to take on new challenges with a mission that can evolve quickly over time.
- You are an eager learner, as well as thoughtful and kind.
- You are autonomous and very proactive in proposing solutions.
- You are open to strong feedback and can adapt quickly.
- Start date: December 2020 onwards
- Duration: CDI
- Location: 75013 Paris, Station F (Possible partial remote)
- Competitive Salary