We are currently building & deploying our prototypes for large energy customers across the UK and Europe. As a computer vision intern, you will report directly to our CTO and support her in the development efforts towards our initial prototypes.
As an intern in our early stage start-up, you will be in charge of implementing algorithms on 3D datasets. These tasks will include implementing 2D-3D vision tasks, studying and implementing relevant papers and deploying experiments for improving state-of-art on the subject. You will be working on lidar cloud of points and 3D mesh datasets of Industrial objects. As a deep tech start-up, we are looking for strong computer science skills and passion for programming.
- You are currently obtaining or already have a degree from a leading engineering school
- You are proficient in Python, C++ and MATLAB
- You have strong knowledge and experience in: Computational Optimal Transport, Basic Machine Learning and Probability
- As a bonus, you have knowledge and experience in Computational Geometry and Computer Graphics
- You are interested in understanding research papers and applying their principles to real world problems
- You are interested in working with Computer vision problems involving Point Clouds and 3D Mesh datasets
- As a bonus, you have experience in Software Engineering or Cloud Computing
- You are proficient in English
PROFILE AND CULTURE
- You are interested in building the first foundations of a fast-growing tech start-up
- You have an entrepreneurial culture, willing to take on new challenges with a mission that can evolve quickly over time
- You are very curious and you learn fast
- You are autonomous and very proactive in proposing solutions
- You are open to strong feedback and can adapt quickly