We are scaling-up sales of our industrial SaaS platform, which is used by energy and water customers across Europe, the UK and North America. We are looking for a Senior Sales to accelerate our commercial activity further.
Strongly connected with strategy, product management, marketing and customer success, this role is ideal for an experienced professional who wants to further develop within a talented international team, in a high-growth blue ocean market.
Being an early engineer at Samp allows you to shape not only the direction of the product but the development culture as well.
Skills and experience
Significant Experience with several of the following:
- Direct industrial B2B sales management experience is a must
- Knowledge of the UK and/or North American markets
- Demonstrated track record of growing new business
- SaaS or software sales experience is a plus
- Process industry knowledge is a plus
- CRM administration & use
Requirements for the Role:
- Master’s in business. Former engineers also welcome!
- 10 years of experience in business development or sales
- You are proficient in English, another language is a plus
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelors/Master in computer science.
- 3+ years of relevant development experience.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Closely work with the rest of the team members to develop, test, deploy, and operate high quality software.
- You are proficient in English.
Profile and culture
- You want to have an impact on the sustainable transformation of heavy industry.
- You have an entrepreneurial culture, with a role that can evolve quickly.
- You can stay focused on your core markets, and you know how to say No.
- You want to build the foundations of a fast-growing digital industrial start-up.
- You like to work in a multicultural team and you believe in collective intelligence.
- You are a constant learner, as well as thoughtful and kind.
- You are open to strong feedback and can adapt quickly.
- 3 interviews, 1 case study, reference call(s)
- Start date: April 2023 onwards
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Paris area (London, Montreal, Toronto, Houston can be considered)
- Competitive Salary, we know how to work with experienced professionals
If interested: please send a short intro email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your start date with an attached resume and any link to your previous work (Github / Bitbucket ..)
Full Stack Developer
We are opening a position where the developer will work on both the back-end and the front-end of the product. It also includes collaboration on the definition and the implementation of the cloud architecture and orchestration of the different components.